Friday, September 11, 2009

Untitled (Readers are free to suggest a title)


2.5 hours ahead they race
And to catch up with them, I got to chase
As with the South East markets, I pace,
To office, 7.30 in the morning, I grace.

Internationally, I m a part of the eastern buzz
Domestically I avoid the local rush
At Lunch hours, when their markets hush
That’s when, with full vigor, our markets brush

Spanning across 2 time zones
To a new regime, my body is thrown
With challenging targets, the mind is sown
To fodder the creative ideas grown.

The lengthy hours don’t seem to matter
With each passing day, the excitement greater
The dose of experience is injected deeper
That blows the balloon of confidence bigger.

10 comments:

Dan* said...

no title cums to mind....

ur 2nd stanza is same about me :-D

Anonymous said...

are u ca or cs

Vivek S Patwardhan said...

I liked the expression "The dose of experience is injected deeper/
That blows the balloon of confidence bigger."

Interesting!

Suggestion for title 'Vyo's day out'! :)

Vivek

ani_aset said...

:) take a break mate :)

Alishah said...

nice poem but no title comes in mind

RG said...

Suggestions for title:

1. Singing in Singapore
2. Go for it, la!

Ashu said...

almost finding myself under the same situation..
no title though..its best widout a title..

Sujatha Bagal said...

Life's like that. Not original, but it sorta fits. :)

Anonymous said...

The dose of experience is injected deeper
That blows the balloon of confidence bigger.
]

Dis line reallyyy good!!

Sachin Shah said...

I have tagged you in the following blog
http://sachin141090.blogspot.com/2009/12/tagged.html