Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 & Me

Two -Zero - One - Two,
One by one they tumbled on me.
Each had a question to ask,
And ofcourse bound to answer i was

Not one, out of the 4 uttered a word.
They all waited for me to speak.
Indeed some great efforts they took,
To make this year special for me.

It is now my turn, i know,
To acknowledge sincerely for their work.
Thank You - is but a small word to say,
How wonderful they have been.

Slowly one by one they spoke,
In different words- but the same tone.
"How you feel, we want to know
Say once, its time for us to go"

So much to say, but so little time,
For all they gave me through the year.
I need more time, more words, I say,
To express my happiness in the best way.

7 comments:

Sunil Deepak said...

Just to say that there was a lot to be grateful for is a good way to say goodbye to two zero one two! :) Hope that next one will be better

provoqd said...

Hi Viyoma,

Lovely poem for the departing year. :)

Happy New Year to you. :)

Regards

Jay
My Blog | My FB Page

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Brilliant! May the coming year be more rewarding.....!

Thanks much for your visit and kind comments.

Rajesh said...

Nice one.
Wish you Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Devz said...

A nice way to count your blessings. :)
Have a Happy 2013.

Philip Verghese 'Ariel' said...

Hi Nice to be here, I am here via Sub's page, A well versed poem here on 2012. Keep writing. I just joined in.
Best Regards

PS;Pl remove the word verification here it really irritate one to comment. Thanks.
Best

Viyoma said...

Thanks for your comments dear readers - Happy New Year to you all.

Thanks PV Ariel for that feedback - Have removed the Word Verification Step :)