Friday, September 18, 2026

When I am not Blogging..

When I am not blogging... i  Scribble

a Bi-lingual travelogue on a random page and forget about it. Months later it shows up, in crumpled format like this. 

Bi-lingual Travelogue/04 June 2025
When I am not blogging.. i  Sketch

an "Environment poster" that a Grade 1 student can imitate. Efforts go into downscaling my drawing-colouring skills to make it easy for 1st grader to imitate/practice and perform in her class. 

Grade 4 comes up with a more challenging task. Make yourself a part of story & rewrite, in Hindi. We choose Kabuliwala.  "अगर मैं मिनी की सहेली होती, तो कहानी कुछ ऐसी होती" Re-scripting the famous Tagore story is a privilege. But convincing a 9-Year-old Harry potter fan to take up this narration is a draining task.

When I am not blogging ...I admire food

Poha with lemon squeeze

relish its colours & textures. Home-made paneer, gave a warm  welcome to Paneer paratha this week. Bringing Maharashtrian Poha into South Indian kitchen, has been a savior for busy/ lazy days.  

When I am not blogging.. I am story boarding.

to give a visual impact to annual Naga-panchami story narration ritual, I drew pictures. Some book, in some rack still holds it. When I find it, need to colour them first & save it before it misplaces again.

Every physical print cannot make its way to Digital Library. But some can. Putting up, so I dont lose them. 

1 comment:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Your food looks delicious 😋
Thank you so much for sharing the things you do when you are not blogging. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦